Not much has been going on, just wedding planning and work so I haven't been boring everyone with the details the last couple weeks. Everything is coming together so that is good and makes me a little more relaxed.
Saturday I had a bridal shower. My bridesmaids hosted it. They did such a great job! The theme for Mexican Fiesta for obvious reasons. Here are some pics.
This was the towel cake I got from the bridesmaids, isn't it cute!!!

If you have never had a Sprinkles cupcake in your life, you are missing out on one of life's little secrets. They are so good! I had 5 over the course of the weekend! YIKES!
Me and My new
Ladle
This is what Dad and Barbara gave me, I assume he will expect me to use it when he comes to town next.

These are stamps with Dylan and
I's picture on them. Isn't that a unique gift! I
can't wait to use them.
Dylan's Mom had these labels made. Everyone at the party got one as well as a little favor bag. Now I can look at a picture of myself while drinking wine!

3 comments:
Looks like the cake has a little lean to it.
If you need any help using your crockpot talk to your Uncle Jebby. He's become a good "crockpot cooker".
cool stamps and labels
Post a Comment