Thursday, May 01, 2008

Dylan had a flag football game on Sunday. In the last play of the game, he jumped up and collided faces with another player. He now has about 6 stitches on his chin. He didn't even call me to tell me. Just drove to the hospital on his way home. I wasn't happy, but glad it was just a few stitches and nothing serious.

Last night we went to a Jack Ingram Concert downtown at the Bass Performance Hall. I've never been to Bass Hall, which is so beautiful and a really great place to watch a concert. Its small and very intimate. Not a bad seat in the house.

Before the concert we met 3 other couples for dinner at Ferre, which is right across the street. As we were enjoying our martini's and dinner, in walked Jack Ingram. I didn't know him from the bus boy but that's what everyone said, so he sat at the table behind us and ate with, what I assume were his parents. Either way, it was pretty cool.

No comments: