Before the shower, I had a MAJOR fashion emergency. I was ready to go, just had to throw on my shirt which I purchased earlier in the week. I even had my nails and toes done to match my outfit! As I was putting it on I noticed that it was a bit heavier on one side, Weird, right...well the store forgot to take off the sensor. So I freaked out. I hadn't planned for this and just kept yelling to Dylan, "I DON'T HAVE A PLAN B, I DON'T HAVE A PLAN B." I seriously assembled the perfect outfit for this event and then 2 minutes before we are walking out the door, it all falls apart. Needless to say I somehow through another outfit together in about T minus 2 while Dylan just kept saying, "We can't be late, We can't be late."
This week I will be taking the shirt back to Dillard's and have them remove the sensor. I will also let them know exactly how I feel about the whole situation in the process! In the end the worst only thing that went horibbly wrong was that my Cajun Shrimp (coral) nails did NOT match my hot pink shoes and shirt!
Back to the Shower...
Everything was so good! The food, the 'Ritas, the company... just everything. Dylan and I had a really great time and Dylan got some really cool stuff! We played a few games that were fun and clearly established that Dylan and I are meant to be (see picture below with opposite shoes being held up.) We didn't exactly agree on EVERYTHING.
No comments:
Post a Comment