Monday, April 14, 2008

Liz's Wedding

I was back in Florida again last week for one of my girlfriends weddings. It was a gorgeous wedding. Dylan and I had a BLAST!

We got in late Thursday night and stayed with our friend Robert. We went to this new restaurant called Vita in South Beach for a drink. Micky Rourke and Naomi Campbell were also there. I've only seen Micky's mug shots and always thought he looked ROUGH, he looks just the same in person if anyone was ever wondering. I didn't get to see Naomi (yes, we are on a first name basis) because I was leaning on the bar talking to my mom on the phone when she walked by. Dylan was facing the opposite direction and when he told me she is walking by I looked the wrong way and then when I looked back she was already out the door. Oh well, she probably would have just thrown something at me anyways.

So Friday we made our way up to Fort Lauderdale for a weekend of wedding festivities.

Fort Lauderdale Grand, where we stayed


Hanging out by the pool bar.



Rehearsal Dinner



Getting ready for the wedding




WEDDING!


Cocktail Hour





Reception









1 comment:

Jamie said...

Gosh you have a rough life.

I love it when you post a bunch of pictures.

You should have the perfect wedding since you are in one every other weekend. You should have lots of ideas and know what to do and what not to do.

Does Verizon give you 25 weeks of vacation a year? I think you more weeks off than me, and I get three months.

Congrats to Dylan on being sexiest salesmen, or whatever that award was for. I think he should wear that medal every day.