Weddings suck and here are the reasons why:
1. Our Reception site fell through last week.
2. Our Florist decided to wait 2 months to tell me that the flowers I requested are not going to be possible so they also fell through...yesterday
3. Deciding who gets to be invited to what is crappy, its like choosing the popular kids in high school or something. And then you have to follow all the rules of inviting people to only 1 shower. Why can't you just invite everyone to everything and then let them choose which one they want to go to??? Wouldn't that work out better for everyone???
4. WHY DON'T PEOPLE RSVP?!?!? ITS SO RUDE!!!
Just a few comments on the above. I'm stressed but keeping my cool. Not sure if you noticed, but if you look to the right you will see that I have about 2 months and 25 days till the wedding. Not a lot of time to figure this whole thing out, especially since I LIVE IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY.
Whoever said destination weddings are SOOO much better, should seriously be hung.
Weddings are FUN and here are the reasons why:
1. Dylan and I have a shower this weekend. Its really for him. Its a "Tool Time" Shower. We are really excited.
2. This event (aka wedding) gives me good reason to buy new clothes.
3. I can't WAIT for Dance Party 2008 at the reception. I hope everyone brings their dancing shoes! (This is all dependent on whether we FIND somewhere to have the reception...I joke...kind of)
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment