Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Football and Sad Day

Dad left this morning to go back home. I always get a little sad when he leaves, but we'll see him in 2 months for Thanksgiving.


I tied Grandpa in Fantasy Football this week. I normally wouldn't be happy about that but since I was 0-2 going into week 3, I'll take the tie.


I'm footballed out! Thankfully I enjoy watching it cause I had my fair share the last few days! It all started on Saturday with Tross' game at 9am in Rockwall! We were up and out of the house by 7:45AM. No Bueno! After that Dad was itching to see the Ohio State game so we had lunch at a Sports Bar and stayed till the game was over. Then another game of Tross' on Sunday, and of course the Cowboys game. We watched Monday night football since Favre is my Fantasy QB and we finished up with Tyler's game against Highland Village yesterday in Justin. Woohoo, that's a lot of football! (Tross is 23, Tyler is 48)

If you notice in this picture, Tross has a glove on. I guess he just thought it was cool. Dad called him Michael (Michael Jackson) the rest of the weekend.


While Dad was here he helped with a few things around the house. When I say help, I mean he acted as the foreman while Vicki and I did all the work. We put together our grill (thanks Mom!)and Dad just barked orders. He did screw in 2 screws (out of 931) and of course got frustrated and cussed like a sailor. I swear he is more like Grandpa everyday! I enjoyed the entertainment though.





After all that work, Vicki and I needed a drink!



This is the boys Bowling on the Wii.


I saved the best for last! Happy Birthday to Grandma. Who had a birthday on sunday. ;o) Love you!

1 comment:

Bob said...

It just shows you how good you can be with proper parental supervision.