Monday, January 02, 2012

Gam-E and G-Pop!

Our house is like a revolving door around the holidays and we love it.

Dad and Barbara left around noon on Friday and Ron and Liza flew in later that night.

Liza booked a flight to come visit for Christmas since she was unaware of her birthday surprise visit.  Ron said he was all out of lies so he just let her book it.

We always love their visits.  Tatum gets all giddy just knowing they are coming to visit.

 Her first jewlery box.  She loved it and all the goodies inside.  She got her first pair of earrings...stickers you put on your ears.  I LOVED those! As well as some necklaces and bracelets.  She would keep winding up the box so the ballerina would twirl around and she could hear the music.

We took a trip to the zoo.
Side story: Dylan went paint-balling with Tyler and Vitross and a few of Tyler's friends on Friday so I was left with the kiddos.  Dyl said Saturday could be my day (convenient since his parents were here) so I decided to go run with a friend and get some errands done...returns, etc.  Then I realized I would MUCH rather be at the zoo with my little family.  Dylan said he was glad I showed up because he felt like the single Dad who had his kids for the weekend.  I was just glad we live two minutes from the zoo so I was able to get there quick!

Ron was Super G-Pop...Dylan and I always avoid going to the bird enclosure, for the obvious reasons.  G-Pop took her in with no issue.  She LOVED feeding the birds.  Too bad that will be the only time she gets to do it.  ;o)  Unless G-Pop comes back for a visit, of course.

Dylan felt guilty so he ended up going in.

We played dress up with Tatums new princess dress and heels from Barbara

G-Pop and Tatum made breakfast

Best. Picture. EVER.

Dylan and Liza...showing off his new robe

 Bears making out at the zoo...Not kidding.

No comments: