Alison and Aslynn went with us so that made it even better.
I dropped Druz at Mom's and we headed to the show.
We were about 5 rows back so I think she was a little frightened at first. She wanted to sit on my lap pretty much the whole show. She looked completely in awe of what was going on and didn't say a word. I kept asking her if she was having fun and she kept saying yes. She finally got the nerve to stand up and dance and sing to the last two songs. She was a little sad when it was time to go but thankfully there were no tantrums so I would say this was a VERY successful outing.
It was so nice to spend some one on one time with Tatum. Love her to pieces.
On our way to the show!
Snack Time! Whoever decided that intermission was a good idea during a kids show was CRAZY or never had kids. Thankfully, Alison came prepared with lots of snacks to keep the girls entertained!
No comments:
Post a Comment