I know, I know. Who would have thought? Me, a NY Fashion Week Model...well...Your right. Maybe it was just a Junior League fashion show but I felt like it was NY Fashion Week. ;o)
The fashion show coordinators asked me to be in the show and I hesitantly agreed, having no idea what I was really getting into. Between trying on the clothes that they picked out from boutiques around the area, to having run thrus, and having our hair and makeup done. I sure felt like we were about to do a show for the masses!
Clearly, something I would normally never do but it was a refreshing experience from my normal daily grind of stay-at-home mommy-ness. It was a lot of fun too!
Afterwards, we all went out for a drink to celebrate. I'm definitely not model material, I'm paying for the celebration part today!
This was my first outfit...I didn't get any pics of my second look. The funniest part about this...my realtor took this picture! I didn't even know she was there and I got a text with this picture saying, "You rocked it!" Good salesman that lady is! ;o)
A little pre-show mingling with my friend, Cara.
No comments:
Post a Comment