Vitross had a football game today. I rallied the troops (my kids) and we headed over to the ball field to watch the Broncos beat the Wolves.
Let me just tell you first of all...Vitross was AWESOME! He sacked the quarter back about 80% of the plays. He did great and was very excited during and after the game, as he should have been. I can't wait for the next game. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures because my kids were all over the place but you will just have to imagine him tackling the poor QB and playing great!
Tross goes to the middle school I went to. As I'm watching the game, I notice two guys I went to high school with are coaching the other team. Then I see my neighbors daughter, my neighbor, the gym instructor (who my friends and I kind of stalk at the gym), and her daughter. I'm an avoider. Dylan keeps telling me that since we moved back here I will have to start facing these instances and just say hi. After the game I realized he is right! I see someone I know just about every day.
As my friend put it...WELCOME HOME!
Monday, September 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am an avoider as well. No shame in that! Love reading your posts!
I am an avoider as well. No shame in that! Love reading your posts!
Post a Comment