It just so happens that both of my Grandma's have birthdays two days apart so I was able to celebrate with both of them.
Renee, Grandma Back, and Jamie
Grandma broke her arm 2 days before her birthday!
*picture courtesy of Jamie's blog
Me and Dad...Not only did I get to see the Grandma's but I got to see my Dad for a couple days too!
*picture courtesy of Jamie's blog
I wanted a coffee mug from the restaurant. I thought long and hard about stuffing one in my purse but it was too small and I didn't want my 90 year old Grandmother being arrested for something so silly by secretly putting it in her purse, although the thought did cross my mind. Luckily, I have a very persuasive cousin, who politely asked the waitress for a mug for her "Texas Cousin". And the best part...She gave me a brand new one, even after I told her I would take a used one. I can now think of sweet little Navarre, Ohio every morning while drinking my coffee. No better way to start my day.
*picture courtesy of Jamie's blog
Me and Dad...Not only did I get to see the Grandma's but I got to see my Dad for a couple days too!
*picture courtesy of Jamie's blog
I wanted a coffee mug from the restaurant. I thought long and hard about stuffing one in my purse but it was too small and I didn't want my 90 year old Grandmother being arrested for something so silly by secretly putting it in her purse, although the thought did cross my mind. Luckily, I have a very persuasive cousin, who politely asked the waitress for a mug for her "Texas Cousin". And the best part...She gave me a brand new one, even after I told her I would take a used one. I can now think of sweet little Navarre, Ohio every morning while drinking my coffee. No better way to start my day.
90 years!!! AMAZING!
Friends and family came to celebrate
She is loved by so many!
Me and Jame (my persuasive cousin)
Me and the Birthday girl
The cutest couple around!
Jeb, Grandpa, Grandma, and Dad
I was so glad I was able to make it to celebrate with both Grandmas! I was sad that the rest of the family wasn't able to make it up but they were there in spirit!
I was back home by 9am Sunday morning. I got 9 hours of sleep in 3 days and don't regret it one bit. I loved spending time with the Grandma's no matter how short it may have been!
Now to catch up on some sleep!
I was back home by 9am Sunday morning. I got 9 hours of sleep in 3 days and don't regret it one bit. I loved spending time with the Grandma's no matter how short it may have been!
Now to catch up on some sleep!
Happy Birthday Grandmas!
I love you both so very very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment