Tuesday, September 04, 2012

We had orientation today at Tatum's new school. 

The parents went into the sanctuary while the kids got to meet their classmates and their teacher.  After the brief orientation there was Popsicles on the Playground.  

Everything was going so well and then Tatum turned into a 3 year old and threw a fit of all fits in front of the entire school.  I had to just pick her up, as she was wailing like a crazy person, and carry her to the car.  I can only imagine the thoughts her teacher was having.
 
All smiles with Joey...just before the world ended (or so she made it seem)
After we calmed down and had our little chat about her tantrum...I decided I would reward her with a movie.  Kidding.  Obviously wasn't a reward.  ;o)  I don't get much time with the kids one on one so I really wanted to enjoy our day.  We went to see Madagascar 3.  It was cute and I enjoyed spending time with my #1 girl and hearing her laugh and have fun.

No comments: