Saturday, May 17, 2014

And just like that...my little boy is 3!

My little boy is growing up!  He turns 3 today.  

Druz is our soft soul and has a big heart.  He loves to snuggle and is a Mama's boy.  He is all boy and gets more rowdy every day.  I love how laid back and go with the flow he is but I guess that's probably a requirement living with so many girls!  He LOVES helping Daddy with anything and everything around the house.  Cars, trucks, and tools are his go-to toys and he of course loves all things sports and outdoors, except the cool. ;o)

Happy Birthday Druz!  

I ordered this massive balloon early so the night before his birthday I had to pick it up.  I took Dylan's car and I barely got it inside!

His birthday morning set up

I put some fun birthday things around the house for him to wake up to in the morning.

Streamers on the door...sad thing was that he woke up in the middle of the night and these probably scared him to death than make him happy.  

Druz and Spidey

He is as strong as all the other Super Heroes

Birthday donuts for breakfast

I think its fair to say he liked them!

Even camdyn had some fun, even though she was left out of the donut eating.


Then off to his birthday party at Jump For Fun

Birthday cake and cupcakes!  I LOVE my cake lady!

Most of the party-goers.  I few are missing but it was lots of fun and Druz had a great time with all his friends!

The birthday boy!

This is one lucky kid!

He had some chores to finish up on since he didn't get to them this morning with his busy birthday plans.

This kid loved his bubble lawn mower!

No comments: