Tatum got a new bedroom and a big girl bed after the addition was completed a year ago! I finished her room long ago but never got around to taking pictures until recently.
It took me a while to get it to all come together. I got the bed from Craigslist and had it painted, the night stands were Land of Nod, the lamps from Target, body form and hanging balls from Marshalls, book shelves from Ikea, my mom, sister, and I made the flag banner which is swagged wall-to-wall across the back wall in her room, vanity was from Target, closet chandelier was from Joss and Main, curtains were pottery barn, framed art was from Etsy, bedding from Serena and Lily. The list goes on...
I love how it turned out and think it's grown up enough to last a while but still reminds me that she is just a little girl.



No comments:
Post a Comment