I may not be blonde anymore but this one went right over my head the first time I saw it. The second time it was spelled out for me. Whether I'm smart or not. WE STILL WON!
Need help figuring out the sign or was I the only one?
The other one is the real play card. The first one was just photoshopped. The first time I saw it I just thought they were making fun of the play cards, didn't even think about trying to figure out what it said!
2 comments:
Someone cover crabtree please -but I have no idea what the other one says
is that how they tell the players what to do?
The other one is the real play card. The first one was just photoshopped. The first time I saw it I just thought they were making fun of the play cards, didn't even think about trying to figure out what it said!
Your smart, Jamie. ;o)
Post a Comment