Monday, November 10, 2008

Had a fun weekend. Surprise Party on Saturday. My girlfriend threw her husband a surprise 30th bday party. It was ALMOST a surprise. One of his friends text him about an hour before the party and said, "Sorry I can't make it to your party tonight!" Really? Who does that? Didn't he read the SHHHHHH on the invitation or the SURPRISE part? Oh well, we all had a good time.

As the party was getting into full swing, I watched the Tech game. We won...YEAH! Sorry Maddie, I know you were hoping for a win. ;o) I can not wait till this weeks game vs. OU.

Sunday I went to a baby shower and then just hung out. I was tired. I'm still not used to the sun going down so early.

Thanks for the comments on my hair. I'm getting used to it more everyday. Its probably just temporary but its a fun change while it lasts.

No comments: