We had a couple surprise visitors.
Let me set the scene:
I was facing the drink area and Tiffany was facing me. I looked up and saw a guy walking toward us and thought to myself, that looks like Tony Romo, right then he looks up and sure enough it WAS Tony Romo! He walks by. I then glanced at the drink area. At that point I saw a blonde getting a drink and quickly put 2 and 2 together. She was trying to be discreet and had sunglasses on inside (is that discreet or does it scream, "I'M FAMOUS!") Either way, I quickly realized it was Jessica Simpson. She was dressed in sweats, wearing Uggs, and her hair was down. She is still gorgeous, even on a bad day.
Nobody was bothering them. I don't think everyone noticed them and those that did just let them be.
I didn't want to be "THAT" girl. But I REALLY wanted a picture. We walked by them on the patio and I had the phone to my ear like I was on it (I realize how pathetic that is). They were sitting in front of a tree so the picture just looks like a tree but if you look close you can see her white sweatshirt. They happened to leave as we were pulling out so I got a quick picture of them pulling off.
I've seen them both in person before, but this made lunch a little more interesting not that Tiffany isn't entertaining. ;o)


No comments:
Post a Comment