To provide a little background for those who aren't aware of Dylan's handy man past...He has managed to electrocute himself twice. I don't mean little shocks, I mean possible death electrocution. The first time was when he was installing a ceiling fan in his apartment. The second was the worst and it was when he was connecting the dryer when we moved into the house. The lights in the whole house flickered. At that point I took a stand that he was NEVER to do ANY electrical work in the house or anywhere else ever again. And I wasn't and still am not kidding or budging on the issue. Carmen and I need him to be alive for a long long time.
So, when Dylan decided to hook up the surround sound I had to think about whether this was going to have electrical relations. Luckily it really doesn't. He and Keith were in the attic for the most part of the day, drilling holes in the ceiling and God knows where else. But hey, as long as he doesn't have a live power supply in his hand, I don't care what he is doing.
They started around 1 and were finished around 9.
I have to say I was very impressed with the final result. They did a really good job and only cost me a case of beer. I would hire them again ;o).
1 comment:
It looks great!
Post a Comment