Thursday, March 26, 2009

Week 17

A few interesting tid bits about our baby at week 17:

  • The baby is about 5 3/4 inches long this week and weighs approximately 4 oz.
  • The baby's ears are fully formed and in the final position.
  • He/She is beginning to hear sounds outside the uterus, like voices and music.

  • The skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone

A few interesting tid bits about Mommy-To-Be:

  • My dreams are out of control

  • My brain is mush

  • I am feeling GREAT!

  • I now have a small bump, looks more like a developing beer belly

  • I haven't felt the baby kick yet but it should happen any day now. Everytime I feel anything, I sit still thinking maybe it was the baby, but no luck so far.

  • My new name for the baby is Body Snatcher.

A few interesting tids its about Daddy-To-Be:

  • He just can not wait to find out the sex of the baby. Few more days!

  • He still loves talking to the baby everynight. Tells him/her that he can't wait to meet them and to sleep well and then gives him/her a little kiss. Or he won't say anything thing at all and tell me its a secret between him and Little Foot.

  • Thursdays are his favorite day of the week now that he gets his weekly baby updates on that day.

  • He laughs when I want to get ice cream (every night) and tells me he can't wait till our next appt's weigh-in.

  • He is going to be the BEST DAD EVER!

3 comments:

Brenda Liniger said...

Your tid bits are quite entertaining,,,seems like forever since we have seen you and I bet you are looking pretty darn cute!

Lauren Bergmann said...

I check your blog daily to see if you posted what the baby is. I can't wait to find out! Once you let everyone know I will send you some stuff for the baby from the store. Hope you and Dylan are doing well, I know ya'll are super excited! Miss you.

Bob said...

So there is more than one way to get a beer belly. Maybe I've been doing in all wrong.