I really just can't believe it. Time goes by faster and faster. I haven't loaded the pictures yet so stay tuned but I wanted to get completely caught up on blogging so just a quick update will have to do.
He is definitely becoming more aware. He doesn't like it when I leave the room and he REALLY isn't a fan of me dropping him off at Mother's Day Out. He will get over it but I was really hoping he would be my easy baby with that stuff.
No more teeth, I swear Tatum had more teeth by now but my boy is still holding strong at 4.
He is all over the place and can move from one place to another (couch to coffee table, etc) with one hand as his support.
Babbles constantly.
He is still sweet and easy-going.
He gets up around 7-7:15 lately, which is a great improvement from his usual 6:30am. His sweet little smile brightens my morning every time!
Friday, February 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment