Holy heck...I don't recall having a worse night with the kids, even when they were little babies. Dylan and I were up most of the night, last night, with one or the other. Tatum started at 10, crying and saying she was scared and refused to sleep in her own bed. I finally just put her in our bed because I was tired of laying on her floor waiting for her to fall asleep. Around midnight, I managed to put her back in her bed, in hopes that it would last until morning.
Druz decided at 2:30am that it was his turn to make some noise. Dylan went in since I was up with Tatum earlier. He put him back to bed, I thanked him and he responded with..."Don't thank me yet." That didn't give me much confidence.
Sure enough, a few minutes later he was screaming again so I went in, calmed him down and went back to bed. This kid just wasn't happy. He was up again and this time he woke up Tatum. As I'm trying to calm him back down, I hear Tatum's door open and her crying so I meet her in the hall way, take her to our room and tell her to lay down with Daddy. I end up staying up with Druz until 5am! We both crash in the day bed until 7.
This Mama woke up TIRED!!!
Dylan always comes through in the clutch. He cleaned the kitchen from last night, took care of the kids for most of the day and didn't mention a thing about me taking 2 naps...seriously 2 naps in one day...I was on Druz' schedule.
I'm now laying in bed, praying that tonight goes much more smoothly.
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment