Thursday, February 09, 2012

While Daddy's Away...

The kids will play.

Dylan decided to head to California for a business conference.  He said it was business anyways, he left Saturday morning and got back Wednesday.  I'm not sure a college basketball game and a Super Bowl party constitute business but maybe the business world has changed since I've been in it.

Huh?  Me, upset about it, no, never! Well,  maybe it irritated me a little.  But just a little.

I did get a lot done while he was gone, thanks to my mom who hung out with us and packed up lots of boxes.

We decided to put the house back on the market so the realtor came over while Dylan was gone and gave me some suggestions to stage the house.  Mom and I packed up seven boxes of stuff.  Yikes!  When we move it's going to be a nightmare!

With all the bruises my kids have had in the last month, you would think there is more going on at home but I promise it wasn't me!

During the Super Bowl, which I watched at Mom's during our usualy Sunday night dinner, Tatum and Tross were playing and she tripped and fell right into the windowsill.  I FREAKED out because I thought she smashed her face on the tiled fireplace.  Definitely lesser of the two evils, but still my baby was hurting!

Druz watching the big game with his cousin

My loves...enjoying a lazy morning in bed with Mommy.

Mom must have left her sleep mask at the house...Tatum thought it was fun.

Druz VERY quickly figured out the walker.  He thinks its HILARIOUS to ram into the dog bowls, spilling water everywhere.  And if that isn't enough, he also likes to pick up the water bowls and dump them out on the floor.  BOYS!!!

Tatum stands on the back and he will pull her around.  Pretty funny, until he gets frustrated because he is too tired to pull her. 

Packing paper is a multipurpose item.  We love it and it provided lots of entertainment for Tatum.  I even packed some of my things with the decorated pages.  It will be fun to see them again when I'm unpacking the boxes one day.  ;o)

No comments: