Tatum had a birthday party to go to. The weather was perfect. She had so much fun. We had to give her a "leave" present to get her to leave without an all out tantrum. Alison was passing out the goody bags and I told Tatum it was a leave present that you only get when you go home. I hope she believes that for at least a couple more parties!
My girl LOVES to jump...when she heard their was going to be a trampoline, that was all she could think about!
My big boys first wagon ride...with Joey
Taking a quick break from all the fun
Eating some green pancakes
Going for a wagon ride with the birthday girl
Taking a rest break with Brody
Dylan and Druz making a special delivery to Chris while I got ready for our dinner guests and Tatum too a much needed nap.
After Aslynn's party it was time to get to cooking, we decided to have a few friends over for dinner and with kids in tow, its just easier to hang at the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment