Wednesday, August 15, 2012

15 month check up

I really can't believe he is 15 months.  He is still smaller than Tatum was at this age, which is mind blowing to me!

He is saying some word.  No (his favorite), up, thank you, mama, dada, please (really just sounds like...pah...but I know what he means), bird, and bug (bird/bug are just ba...but again, I know what my little guy is saying!)  And of course, lots of cave man type sounds that I have to figure out.  Boys are definitely different!  He is still obsessed with balls...any and every kind.  He is getting kind of mean and aggressive.  Please someone tell me this is just a boy thing and a stage that will go away.  He bites and pulls Tatums hair.  Not fun for Mommy.  He LOVES saying no and just says it for no reason and often.  He can mean mug with the best of them and almost makes me want to hide when he does it, again, let's hope this is a stage.

My sweet boy at the Dr.

No comments: