Tuesday, August 21, 2012
GOD IS GOOD!
Earlier today I thought my world was ending. I hit a small road block for Tatum's party this weekend and then our contractor informed me that the fireplace wouldn't be completed by the time the movers came...even though I gave them an extra day to do it. I got all this information in a matter of 5 minutes so my day went from normal stressfulness to very stressful.
I think God gives us these type of situations to test us. There are so many other things in life to really worry about if needed. These issues, are so insignificant, I'm almost embarrassed to even admit I was upset about them but I'm only human, right. I a little does of reality goes a long way sometimes.
We had a little scare this week with my Grandma Back. I did a LOT of praying. Honestly, probably more than I have in a very long time.
I also read verses on patience. I could definitely be a little more grounded. I think its human nature (or maybe that's what I just tell myself) to want instant gratification or answers all the time. The Lord works in mysterious ways and patience is something I need to work on.
We found out today that she will be just fine. I love that lady.
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
Romans 12:12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment