Thursday, August 16, 2012

Dylan and I just joined a co-ed softball league.  So, after the gym today, Alison and I decided to head on over to the batting cages to get a head start on the competition.  ;o)

 
 Yep, they are definitely in trouble!

Here is my little princess, who decided to try on every dress she had in her closet.

 Does it get any cuter than this?

Good thing she is cute because if she depends on her mother for her education...we are in trouble!  I went to the Dollar Store to get a few things for Tatums upcoming birthday party.  I saw a few workbooks and puzzles I thought she might like.  I guess I should think twice before buying certain things at the Dollar Store.  Look carefully at the alphabet.  Clearly this was made in China.  I'm thinking they meant W Wand, not S Star?  But then again I could be wrong.
#dollarstoreeducation

No comments: