Every team has a week night game, just one. We had ours tonight. I'm happy we got it over with. The game was at 5:30 and after the activity of school and trying to get back into a routine, I was afraid she would be done before the game even started. Kids are resilient! She was great once again. They asked who wanted to be the team captain and she quickly raised her hand. Her Daddy was so proud...had to snap a pic of it.
Dylan coached on the field this game because our coach wasn't able to make it, so the assistant asked if he wanted to run around with the kids, he was happy to do it.
I was horrible about taking video the first game so this game I was horrible about taking pictures. I can only do so many things at once and keep track of my two year old at the same time!x
We played another boys team. It seems like the boys don't quite get it the first half and the girls are all over it. Then the second half the girls are worn out from playing soccer in 100 degrees and the boys finally catch on.
This picture must have been from the first half. The girls are going after the ball and the three boys are just kind of standing there watching. I had my concerns about all girls teams playing all boys teams but was told the girls are more aggressive as this age. I didn't believe it but it's definitely true!


No comments:
Post a Comment