Gammie and G-Pop always bring cool stuff. The kids got a kick out of their drinking glasses.
He painted curtain rods...
It was time for everyone to upgrade beds. Tatum got her new bed a couple weeks ago. I swore I would never move a kid out of a crib unless they tried to climb out but with one on the way I decided it was time. Druz loved his crib and could climb out if he wanted but would rather just stay and hang out in it, which I was fine with. They have to grow up sometime I guess so I had Dylan and Ron unassemble Tatums toddler bed. They moved the toddler bed to Druz room with all the matching furniture and the crib and its matching furniture were moved to Camdyn's room. Of course nothing can be done without the assistance of the little people...and a dog.
All the boxes of baby items were brought out of the attic. I have so much stuff to sort through! It's amazing the things you accumulate. Now, I'm struggling with getting rid of all the boy clothes or hanging on to them for just a little longer. What to do, what to do???
A chandelier was hard wired, then assembled and hung in Tatums closet. The assembling part was the worst of it. There were about 100 little glass pieces that you had to attach then each tier had to be clipped separately. He probably wasn't happy about it but he completed it with ease.






No comments:
Post a Comment