Saturday, September 14, 2013

Game #3

Tatum came out of her shell today at her game.  I was so proud of her.  She scored at least 5 goals and would have been more if she has a little better aim.  She is pretty fast so she would just kick the ball down the field and then run to get it.  Most of the time no one could catch her so she just kept kicking them in the goal.  Dylan video's so I don't have much to show but just know it was a great game!

We played our first girls team.  Once again, I was a little concerned because she told me that you don't take the ball from girls, only boys.  But apparently it didn't stop her.  She was our little soccer star today.

We always celebrate with snow cones afterwards, which she is totally pumped about every time and talks about it the whole game.

I didn't take one picture.  Just imagine it being awesome...because it was.

No comments: