Saturday, December 24, 2005

Almost Christmas


Yesterday Dylan opened his gifts from my Mom before he headed off to Oklahoma to spend Christmas with his family. He took my little baby, which I miss but I was glad to see her leave at the time. I was looking forward to sleeping through a night. I have now had a slim glance into what my life will be like once I have children of my own and have decided to only have pets. If necessary you can just lock them in a bathroom but you can't really do that with a baby. OK, I'm not really serious but it was nice to sleep through the night without wondering, Whats she doing? Is she in her bed? Whats that noise?

Carmen wasn't a huge fan of the Santa Suit but she was definetly the cutest Santa I have ever seen!!

We are having Christmas tonight so I'll have pics later on of my new car, home, and the million bucks I've been waiting on... ;o)

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Jess, I have a hard time believing that you were good enough this year for Santa to bring you a million bucks, new car, and a house ;)

Camen looks so cute in her Santa outfit. She seems to be tolerating it better than my cats tolerated their Christmas outfits.