Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Florida here we come!!!


So I booked my flight to Florida yesterday. Dylan has a business trip in Fort Lauderdale so we are going to try and make a trip of it. We haven't been anywhere in a really long time. I'm actually flying into Orlando and going to hang out with my dad for a few days while Dylan has his meetings. Then I will head to Fort Lauderdale. We may head to Miami for one night since we have a friend that lives there. Our hotel is really nice and on the beach. It will be nice to get away for a few days. Now I just have to book a car rental and we are all set. I'll be there January 10-15. YIPPEE!!!

The picture is of the pool over looking the ocean at the hotel we will be staying at.

On another note. My dad is coming for christmas. YEAH!!!! But I have to do his christmas shopping. BOO!!!! Its really not that big of a deal. He did deposit some money in my account and I will just show him some fake receipts and keep the money anyways. Just kidding. I am done with my shopping so that is annoying but Dylan hasn't even started on his so we will probably go shipping this weekend and I will get the boys and Vicki whatever they want for dad.

No comments: