Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Friday pictures

Here are the pictures from our friday night flat a couple from when we were out. Please enjoy. ;o)


This is me attempting to get the tire out of the trunk. Clearly I was unaware that a picture was being taken. Its not exactly my best side!

This is me trying to lift the tire out of the trunk with absolutely NO HELP from my lovely friends! They were like the paparazzi, just watching and taking pictures!


This is me and Alison. We put our gloves on so we wouldn't get dirty.

Finally help arrives. I'm just waiting for the tire to be fixed. Please notice that Lauren is in the car and was for the majority of the time that Alison and I were attempting to look like we knew what we were doing...Lauren was just too cold! Alison later pointed out that I look like a hooker waiting to get picked up. Thanks Ali!

This is a picture at the bar AFTER the tire drama. I just want everyone to know that mechanics really have no excuses for being so dirty all the time. I just changed a tire and still look good ;o) hehe. (OK, maybe I didn't change it but I was really good at watching)
Just for Alison...I went ahead and did some editing!

1 comment:

Bob said...

I thought I trained you to change a tire. But then again, three young girls probable don't have to worry about changing their oun tire.