Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Homecomings

I haven't updated my blog in about a week. Things have been very uneventful, which is just the way I like it. I do have some good news though. Two of my friends are moving back home. Weird to think they moved away and then back and I'm still here. I swear I need a change in my life! I feel like I've been in the same place forever.

OK, anyways, my friend Alison has moved back from New York. We already have crazy fun things planned so that she doesn't get too bored. Going from New York to Dallas will be very challenging for her. Although, she will be keeping herself busy planning her wedding (she is getting married in June) and singing her little heart out (She went to NY to sing and will continue that here.)

My other friend that is coming home has been gone for quite a while. About 8 years or so. Indiana then Florida. Anyways, he has made it back and I'm sure the whole state of Texas will be happy about that, most of them anyways. I won't name names or say why he is back, but I WILL say congrats and God will be watching down on you.

On another homecoming note. My cousin Tiffany just bought a really cute dress for her homecoming. I'm sure she will be just gorgeous in it!!!

Oh, and its not really a homecoming but my uncle and grandparents are making the drive from Ohio to Florida to hang out and visit my Dad for a bit. Lets all keep them in our thoughts as they make the long drive.

1 comment:

Bob said...

Nice picture of you guys on the tube.