We had a softball game tonight. We lost. I had fun. I suck and thats about all I have to say about that.
My weekend was pretty uneventful, except we got a flat on the way out friday night. I was with my friends Alison and Lauren. Needless to say they were more clueless than I was at changing the tire and they were just AMAZED that I could take the tire out of the trunk. They kept telling me I was going to get dirty. It was extremely entertaining and we even took pics as we waited for help. Its was way too dark for me to attempt it AND I was afraid I would get hit by a car. I've seen those videos where people are pulled over and get hit. I wasn't about it try it. I'll post the pics when I get them.
Monday, March 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment