
After last week anything would be an improvement BUT...this week will go on the record books.
Today, I got my review from my boss. Was a little nervous seeing that I just came back from being out 3 days (although it WAS because I was sick). But hey I work hard, do my job, and also go beyond that when and if necessary. Verizon ranks people weird and the highest ranking you can get is very rare and limited. To make a long story short...I was ranked the HIGHEST, my bonus was MUCH more than I estimated (even higher than my target), AND my raise was GREAT! I Guess being a bitch does pay off...Told ya Dad! (Sorry Grandma!)
Verizon definetly has room for improvement as a company, especially when it comes to the way their employees are treated (i.e. they took away our pensions this year) but I must say, today was a good day and Verizon won't here ANY complaints from me!
Too bad most of you live in a different state...I'm going to celebrate and buy the whole bar drinks! haha!
4 comments:
Way to go Bubba! I'll take a raincheck on the drink.
Great! Now you can keep me in the style I would love to become accustom too.
I live in town. I'll be waiting for my invitation! Congrats, you deserve it.
Good for you Jessie. Proud of you. You've learned the lesson well "to be the best you can be" in any situation.
Post a Comment