Dylan has his first flag football game tonight. He is so nervous. His team has wristbands with all the plays on them. Most of the guys on his team, at least the ones I know, all played college sports. They held practice at 9am this morning to be sure everyone was ready. The QB told them that he will probably be yelling at them a lot but not to take it personally. This should be interesting.
I can't wait for my weekend burger.
Tyler stayed the night on friday. Dylan and Tyler stayed up late playing video games and then played for most of the morning on saturday. I think Dylan enjoyed it more than Tyler.
We went to a crawfish boil last night. The food was good (I didn't eat the crawfish though...YUCK!). I played my first game of beer pong last night. Only I played with margaritas since I don't drink beer. We lost, but it was close. I think 27 year old beer pong is probably a little different that 20 year old beer pong. Either way, I had fun and no headache today so I'm happy.
The weather is beautiful here. Its been raining everyday since we got back from California. Yesterday was the first dry day. Today its going to be 82 and there isn't a cloud in the sky. I better get off here and enjoy the weather while I can!
Sunday, April 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment