
Tross after the game


Dad and Dylan at Jake's

I know what it looks like, but she really isn't sleeping...this time

Tross gave back rubs during lunch. The table next to us gave him $1 for his services.

Dad was in the car behind me, at first I thought that was a different finger.

Vicki did better at the batting cages than I did...much better.

Tyler and Dylan patiently awaiting their turn.

Tyler did really well.

Dylan hitting in the cages

After an hour wait, Tross finally got to ride the kiddie carts. He was too short to ride the regular carts but he rode in a double cart with Vicki. He was too afraid to ride with Dylan.

Tross getting ready to hit the ball.

Vicki racing her go-kart

Dad and Dylan taking out the TV that has been sitting on my living room floor for about 2 months. I have refused to take it down, because I had to bring it up.


2 comments:
Thanks for the pictures. Looks like everyone is having fun :)
Of all the pictures u probably have of me, u had 2 choose that one.
Post a Comment