Vicki and I went to the spa today. She had a gift certificate and invited me. YIPPEE! We had a cream and sugar scrub, hot stone massage, a facial, hair cut and blowdry, pedicures, and make-up touch-up (but they really did the whole thing...Don't know why they called it a "touch-up".) We had a really relaxing time, Vicki fell asleep during her pedicure AND her massage. The pedicure lady asked if I could wake her up because she needed to bend her leg. It was pretty funny.
The only bad part about the whole day was our lunch. It came with the services but they forgot to order it TWICE. We finished our facials and were sitting at a table waiting for the lunch and 30 minutes later we decided we better ask someone. Needless to say, an hour and a half later, our salads arrived and it threw off the rest of our appointments so we were there for an extra hour and a half. After we pampered ourselves from 10am to 5pm, we ate at PF Chang's. We had a really nice sister bonding day.
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That sounds wonderful.
I had my eyebrows waxed the other day for the first time (I'm always about 15 years late with everything). It started out as a relaxing afternoon in the salon and she asked if I wanted to have my eyebrows shaped. That sounded like a good idea. Then she made me lay on a table while she ripped half my damn face off. They turned bright red and I looked like a clown. I'm still amazed that I paid someone to do that to me. I should have just had a pedicure and a nap like Vicki.
Yes, it was great. I'm glad I could share it with u. Love ya!
I hate brow waxes myself. I wish they could be less painful. Once you start though, its hard to stop. I'll deal with the pain versus forests on my face!
Post a Comment