Saturday, April 07, 2007

Weather: What is up with the weather? It was 85 degrees last weekend and it snowed today. Seriously, it snowed. They were light flurry's but it still snowed. We live in Texas. This time of year we are supposed to be complaining about how hot it is and how we can't wait for winter already...

Upside: Tross had a football game today and he KICKED BUTT. He scored a touchdown and pulled a flag on defense and this was all in the second half. It was greatness. I think we are the loudest fans there. When he scored the touchdown he ran it from the 30 yard line on the opposite end. We were yelling and cheering. I love kids sports, they just play their little hearts out. I forgot my camera so no pictures today.

DownSide: Tross has always been number 34, which was my basketball number. I mean I wasn't a pro or anything but it felt good that he was my number. Today he was number 7. I asked him why he changed his number after the game and he told me that he was my number for 2 years and he was ready to be himself now. I guess I'm ok with that. But I'm way cooler than Michael Vick, I don't care what he says!

No comments: