Saturday, May 14, 2011
As if we didn't have enough going on...
We put the house on the market today, by owner. We aren't in any rush to sell so if we get some interest great, if not, then oh well. We'll see how it goes. At least the house is finally clean and organized.
I might be having small contractions, either that or the baby is REALLY pushing hard on all sides of my uterus. Nothing painful so its hard to tell. I could just be making all this up because I'm hoping its labor.
Dylan is leaving in 30 minutes for Oklahoma. He will just have to turn around if this is the real thing.
I'm leaving in 30 minutes for Mom's and then to some 2 year old birthday parties. Tatum will have fun today.
We'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment