Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend Wrap-Up

I made it through the weekend with no baby arriving.  As much as I want to be done being pregnant, I guess I'm glad since I really have a few things I would still like to get done before he arrives.

Dylan and Tatum took me to breakfast this morning.  We had fun, there was a Mariachi Band playing and it definitely entertained Tatum.  They also got me flowers and a card which were very sweet.  Dylan is a pretty hands on Dad so I can't act like him putting her to bed and entertaining her for most of the day was a big deal but being 9 months pregnant, tired, with an achy back, I truly appreciated it and enjoyed watching them just play together all day.

Dylan got some yard work done, Tatum played in the sprinkler, we slept in since we figured it would be our last weekend to do that for a VERY long while.  And then we finished the weekend off with great food and a great time at Mom's for a little Mother's Day celebration. 

Swinging with Daddy 

Playing in the sprinkler 

More sprinkler fun!

Tatum helping Daddy stomp on the grass squares he put down.

Outfit # 2, Here I go again...

 Hi Mommy!

Break Time!  Time to play with "glubs".  One of her favorite things to do outside.  She will carry them around the yard for an hour.
This was at breakfast with the Mariachi Band.  I thought it was funny the way they were looking at eachother.
Tatum helping me open my cards and flowers.

No comments: