I'm dilated to 3 cm and 50% effaced. For those of you who don't know what that means, it means that its unlikely that I will make it to my due date if I even get through this weekend.
If I were to guess, I would say Druz will arrive next week sometime. Tyler will be sad to know he now has to share his birthday with his cousin and not just Mother's Day. Poor kid!
We go back to the Dr on Tuesday morning, even he didn't think it was a good idea to wait until Thursday, which is usually when we go see him.
The baby is also in a better position. Not the PERFECT position but nothing to be concerned about anymore.
Needless to say, I started to pack my bag this evening.
I will be 38 weeks tomorrow.
Dylan has requested that I either have him tonight or wait until next Thursday so that he can take off Friday then head back to work on Monday. We'll see if I decide to cooperate. ;o)
Thursday, May 05, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah!!! It's so close!! The twins came at 37.6 weeks and 38 weeks (since they were two different days) and it was so nice not going to 40 weeks! I was so huge I'm pretty sure I would have died...haha :) Praying for a quick, fabulous, safe deliver! Can't wait to see the little guy!
Post a Comment