I'm getting kind of tired of these updates. I'd like to just blog about his arrival at this point.
Nothing too progressive going on. I'm at 3-4 cm now. Which means nothing. I REALLY need this kid to wait until Monday now. My doctor isn't on call over the weekend and Dylan is leaving for the wedding he is in tomorrow at noon. This could be quite an interesting weekend.
The kid hasn't really cooperated thus far and has really just been a bit of a tease so I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to come over the weekend but would really appreciate it if he waited just a couple more days. I hear its pretty comfy in there so maybe he will.
We go back again on Tuesday.
Say a little prayer for us!
Friday, May 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment