Sunday, May 15, 2011

Party Time!

Tatum got to enjoy a party this weekend after all.  I ended up going to the swim party by myself instead of torturing her.  I didn't think it was fair for her to watch the other kids swim since I had no intentions of getting my 9+ month pregnant self in the pool.  She didn't know anything about the party so no harm done.

After that, Mom and Tatum met me at Joey's birthday party and Tatum had a blast.  She got to jump in the bounce house and play on the swing set and pet all the petting zoo animals.  Mom was a trooper, chasing Tatum all around for me while I got to visit with friends.  She even got inside the bounce house with Tatum!

Swinging with Grandma

Bouncing with Grandma

Tatum and Aslynn in the gowgirl hats.  They didn't last long but sure were cute for the few seconds they wore them.  *Picture was taken from Alison's blog...thanks Ali! ;o)


 Dylan also got to go to the wedding.  He came straight home afterwards, which was nice.  Gave me less to worry about through the night.  I'm glad he was here since my contractions were still going.

The groom, Rodney.   I received many random cell phone pics while Dylan was there.  I think he was more concerned that I was ok and wanted some sort of contact instead of asking if I was ok every 3 minutes.

Dylan had no idea there were pictures at 4pm.  He found out while on his way, around 3pm.  He had to stop at a gas station and shave so he could make it to the church on time. 

No comments: