Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas 2005


Another sucessful Christmas has almost come to an end. We had Christmas with my Mom last night. The boys make Christmas so much more fun. Vitross just had a comment for every toy he opened and Tyler got an electric guitar that he LOVED. Both the boys also got four-wheelers as well. I haven't seen them but I can only imagine. They are smaller to fit their size but Tyler said he already wrecked his twice and flipped it once.

I dropped Mom at the airport around 2 and will pick Dad up around 9 tonight. Tomorrow I need to go to Target and get a cheap Christmas tree. We will have our Christmas with Dad tomorrow and its just not the same if you don't have a tree.

I got some luggage that was badly needed. I picked it out about a month ago but it was mostly sold out. Somehow, Mom worked her miracles and found it. I also got 3 Sudoku books that I can't put down.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Merry Christmas Bubba. We miss you!