Monday, December 12, 2005

Finished Shopping!!!

Well, you can all be jealous! I'm completely finished with my shopping! Actually, I finished MY shopping this weekend but I had to do my Dad's shopping. I thought that was going to stop when he moved but I was dead wrong! Anyways, it was kind of fun to spend someone else's money again, and picking out my own presents wasn't too bad either ;o). At least I can't open anything and complain or have to act like I like it.

I did save the best for last and bought my present today, I did have to call Daddy and tell him he needs to deposit more money in my account because what I wanted was more than what he gave me, he did and I bought it!!! SUCKER!!! There it is, I bought myself a wine fridge. A really nice one might I add. It has 2 seperate temperature zones so I can put red wine and white wine in it and keep them at different temps. I asked my dad if he thought it would fit in my house, whenever I buy one. I want to put it in my kitchen under the counter, you know like a dishwasher. He said that I guess I just better buy my house around the specifications of the fridge. I can definetly tell he is a Back!

I had some technical difficulties this morning but I had them resolved quickly. My credit/debit card kept getting denied but I knew I had a plenty of money in my account (My dad was putting money in it so I could do his shopping). Anyways, I called Wellsfargo and asked what was going on. I must say I was a bit perturbed yesterday when my card was declined at Long John Silver's when I was trying to buy Tyler some popcorn shrimp. But anyways, they said there was some suspicions activity on my card. I had a few large (only like $100 each) transactions that they thought were odd. WHAT???!?!?!?!?! Its Christmas you retards, I was shopping! Anyways, they released the hold and away I went.

I did mail a box of presents to Grandma Back today. So that felt good. I finished the wrapping last night and mailed it off. There are no names on the packages so I'll have to send a card so everyone knows who gets what. I knew there were no names, I was going to try to be creative and write a poem or something funny to tell you all who's was who's but I was so tired of wrapping last night I just said forget it. I figure I've got some time, I can email it if I have to but the presents wouldn't fit into my PC so emailing them wasn't an option and I wanted to be sure they got off in time.

I have one thing left that I'm waiting for to come in the mail then the Baker's will be done too. I'll have to get that package out later this week.

My cousin did a "where were you at 10,5 and 1 year ago" on her blog and it was pretty cool. Think I'll try it tomorrow.

Tonight I have more wrapping then I can relax and enjoy the holidays without worrying about who I have left to shop for!!!

1 comment:

Bob said...

I guess I'm just too easy, but thank you for doing my Texas shopping.