So I just pay off the majority of my debt and then it all comes back to haunt me. I could really use the cash right now! I'm looking to buy a new car and hate the thought of having a car payment. I got my AC fixed but am now too afraid to use it, so it basically defeats the whole purpose of having AC. The weather is just on the verge of being too warm, but with the windows or top down I can survive the ride home.
Carmen ate my glasses a few months ago so I had to go buy some yesterday. I've been putting it off for so long. I found a coupon in the paper for 1/2 off frames and 1/2 off lenses. Once she rang it up I didn't think it was that great of a deal but whatever. I hate wearing my contacts, cause I'm too lazy and always running late in the mornings. At least having glasses I can use those till I muster up the energy to put my contacts in.
A few more tid bits...
I went on a 6 mile bike ride yesterday...YEAH!
My butt hurts really bad today, not sure if its cause from the great workout or my butt being parked on the bike seat for too long...either way, its not good...BOO!
Shopping for cars can be fun...YEAH!
Then you see the price...BOO!
Tross won their game on saturday 6-4 (no need to confuse the little ones with 7 point scores), he has another game on thursday that I will we a cheerleader at...YEAH!
Still no pictures from Vicki...BOO!
I played with my hair last night and liked how it turned out...YEAH!
I should not have spent so much money shopping last weekend...BOO!
Dad should buy me a new car...YEAH!!!
Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment