Thursday, April 06, 2006

My Evening



Vicki and I went to dinner again last night. I picked her up, then we went to Best Buy. I picked out a digital camera for her and then we went to J.Pepe's for dinner. We ate out on the patio because it was so nice outside. My friend Lauren met up with us later.


So we took lots of pictures with the new camera and then when I took her home she wanted me to set up a blog for her. Well...her computer won't let her download the software for the camera. She needs more memory. So stay tuned and hopefully she will get her blog up and we can all look at pictures of my nephews all day long. YEAH! I'll post the pics from last night when she gets them to.



















This was me driving home and Vicki talking to Dad.

1 comment:

Bob said...

They may say they went to dinner, but based on the call I received, they were more into to the fire water than the food.