Thursday, April 27, 2006


Went to Happy Hour with Amber, Andrea, and Lauren last night. We went to TABC, nice place. I had never been. I'm still getting ready to move, obviously not getting THAT much done since I went to Happy Hour but hey...It will be there tomorrow, right? And spending quality time with your friends is just more important.

Tyler is camping with his class and Tross has a school program tonight so he will be forfeiting his football game. I will be in the audience at his school program, I hear he is a cowboy...Like Cowboys and Indians, not Dallas Cowboy. In case you were confused.

Dad is coming in town in a couple weeks which will be nice.

Last thing...our softball team made the play off's! YEAH! The tournament is next monday. Its just the top 4 teams and right now we are in the 3rd place spot, not that that matters once you get into the playoffs but I just wanted to share.

***If you are wondering about the softball picture...thats what I look like on the field. Half retarded and lost!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.