Monday, April 03, 2006

Recap of the Weekend


Went out friday, it sucked. I went to Quarter Bar with a few people. It's just not my kind of place. I can stand it for Happy Hour but not for a friday night.

My Aunt Gina is in town so we hung out here and there throughout the weekend. I just laid around on saturday and ran a few errands.

Sunday I went shopping with my Mom and Aunt. Sorry, Jamie, I really like shopping again. It was way over due! Clothes shopping and furniture shopping are two totally different things. The weather was just gorgeous yesterday. I was going to go on a bike ride, but I'm not familiar with the trail by my Mom's house and shopping was the other option...I just couldn't resist.

I have another softball game tonight, hopefully it will be better than last week. I'm also going to go for a little jog or some type of work out today. But then again I say that EVERY week!

No comments: